Government Boiler Scrappage Scheme » Band A, General, Get A Quote, Manufacturers, Supply Only

Get A Quote

2 May 2010 by His-Nibs No Comment

If you’re a householder looking for a Gas Safe registered installer to either install or repair your gas powered appliance – Have a look in our new “QUICK  DIRECTORY“.
However, as this is a brand new feature – if you find that no-one is yet listed within your specific area – we suggest that you check with the Gase Safe Register (see below for a link!). All you need to do is insert your postcode into the appropriate field & you should be presented with a list of qualified installers for your area..!!

If you as a Boiler or Central Heating Installer, Manufacturer or Supplier wish your details to appear within the GBSS Quick Directory  – please see HERE.. for details.

However, if you wish to have a more bespoke advertisement – please Contact Us for further details. Thank you..!!

All plumbers and installers of Gas, LPG and Oil fired boilers or central heating equipment who wish to list their details on the web portal MUST first Register and provide full business details, contact details and associated professional qualifications (Gas Safe, OFTEC registration etc) with their listing.

Homeowners and Tenants should check the validity of anyone offering to provide professional services relating to installation, removal or repairs of Gas, LPG or Oil fired equipment. You can check-out the advertisers details by clicking on the appropriate link contained within the “Useful Links” section (on the right of every page!)

In ALL cases, check that your installer has recent qualifications in energy efficiency.
The Gas Safe Register or OFTEC can confirm this. If the installation is for an oil-fired boiler, an alternative would be to ask your installer if they hold a Certificate in Energy Efficiency for Domestic Heating or an equivalent qualification.

Advertise on the Government-Boiler-Scrappage-Scheme website